11.24.2016

Grateful



Giving you a virtual pot of beautiful fall mums today. 

But what is more important than the symbolic bringing of a bouquet of flowers, I want to give a note of thanks. This year, proven to be simultaneously long and short, has helped me grow in ways I couldn't have imagined. Between the mountains and valleys of happiness and sadness that had me tumble off the side of a cliff at times, I am forever grateful for everything I have learned and the people at my side.  

I'm also incredibly thankful to all of you returning week after week to my humble space, reading my posts along with me. Your continued support is extremely uplifting, even in my troublesome moments.

And through it all, to God be the Glory. Always.

Also shared here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading, hope you have a wonderful day!
Best,
Bibi