8.06.2013

Seek His Will


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
    do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
    and he will show you which path to take."

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NLT)

These are the words I wanted to read this morning, before the day caught up with me.

A Saturday. 

How can it catch up with me, I wonder? 

But it did. 

It was one of those days where I got overwhelmed very quickly, wondering if I'm a good wife to my husband, if I'm a good Mama to our daughter. Am I a good manager of my time - between work and household, laundry and dinners? And once the thoughts start going, they keep on coming. 

Like the snowball effect. In August.

I wanted to read this passage this morning to keep my mind focused on GOD. Our GOD. Because in the end it wasn't as bad as I picture it to be. I'm a servant of GOD and with Him, I know I can do it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading, hope you have a wonderful day!
Best,
Bibi