6.17.2016

June Resolution











We're already halfway through June, but here it goes -- for this month I choose rhythm. Mainly because it is important to me to have rhythm, the kids do better on it and so do I.

Slow and simple rhythm.

We get up in the morning, read a book or two to wake up while I sip my coffee. Breakfast, and then outside - or uptown if there are any errands to run. The slower we take the morning, the better the rest of the day follows.

I also recently read about giving children a run down of the next day's schedule if anything big or out of the normal is coming up. I wish I had known about it sooner, but I have noticed my daughter taking to this very well. It gives her time to mentally prepare for the next day. It works for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading, hope you have a wonderful day!
Best,
Bibi